BRANDNEW: Number and arithmetic balance made of RE-Wood®
The T-shaped scale consists of a two-part beam for easier storage. On both the front and back of the two-piece beams are 20 hooks for attaching hanging signs. On the front and back, the beams are each labeled with numbers from 1-10 from the pivot point. You can attach up to five plates to each hook.
Packaged in a cardboard box with instructions.
- Recognising the number and its value
- Comparing numbers in the range 10 and 100 using relations (using specific terms such as "...is less than...", "...is greater than...", "...is equal to...", "...more than...", "...less than..." and the following signs <, >, =)
- Decomposition of numbers into two or more addends
- Representing two-digit numbers as the sum of tens and ones
- Developing, consolidating and systematising numerical understanding in the number range up to 100
- Recognition of number relationships and interrelationships between numbers
- Addition and subtraction tasks (using the terms "add, subtract, sum, difference, plus, minus" and the following signs "+, -")
- Multiplication and division tasks (using the terms "times, divided, multiply, divide" and the following signs " ⋅ , : ")
- Fine motor training by attaching the weights to the table
- To recognise mathematical relationships and laws through concrete action
- Finding exchange tasks for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division tasks
- Setting up and solving simple equations with the number and arithmetic scale
- Finding solutions to given or self-selected tasks
- Describing and evaluating different calculation methods and strategies
- Checking solutions for plausibility with the help of the numerical and arithmetical scales, giving reasons, verbalising and improving faulty calculation methods (self-monitoring).
Available from February 2023. Pre-order now!